Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to have a dual citizenship if my parent is not married

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jennycco

Arresto Menor
my father is a taiwanese citizen but he is not married with my mom because my father married someone many years ago to be able to go to taiwan and be a citizen there and the problem is he cannot find the girl now to file a divorce but it's been 20 years ago since they had a connection with each other. Although my mom and my dad is not married I'm using my dad's chinese surname and my dad even pay some taxes under my name in Taiwan. My questions are, is it possible for me to have a dual citizenship even my mom and dad is not married? and what are the steps I should take for me to make it possible?, where should I go? and what are the requirements too?

I hope someone will help me with this I really need to change my citizenship to be able for me to work easily abroad and to help my family, I also wanted my mom and dad to get married soon.

View user profile

Chaseischase

Arresto Menor
I'm 16 and my girlfriend and I want to be wed without our family knowing. Pls help po.

View user profile

attyLLL

jenny, i cannot speak for taiwanese law. ask your father to inquire with a taiwanese lawyer.

but by ph law, if your mother is a filipino, you are one too.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum