Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

registered name of my child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 registered name of my child on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:25 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello po... Ako nga pala si Lynn..ako po ay may live in partner at may isang anak na 2 yrs. 5mos. old.. pag ka panganak ko po.. pina rehistro po agad ito ng aking ina sa apilyedo ko po dahilan dw hindi pa kame kasal..hanggang sa ngayon po nag sasama pa rin kami..isang regular na employee na po ang aking kinakasama at merong mga benefits na sayang dahil hindi macovered ang aming anak.. tanong ko lng po.. pwede ba namin ma register uli o ma late register ang aming anak sa apelyido nya po habang maaga pa kahit hindi pa rin kami kasal? paano po? pwede bang palitan namin ang buong pangalan niya? kung pwede paano po?kung hindi ano po ang mabuting gagawin namin?.. Please po tulungan nyo po ako...salamat

plsssss..naman po.. I badlyneedfedf your info...

View user profile

2 Re: registered name of my child on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:31 pm


do not late register. just go to the civil registrar and inquire about "acknowledgment by father" and authority to use surname of the father

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum