Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CHANGE OF SURNAME on Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:48 pm


Arresto Menor
My parents are not married therefore a paternity affidavit is included in my birth certificate.

I now live with my mother and our family has not been in contact with my father since they parted ways when I was still young.

I am now 20 years old and I want to change my surname to be the same as my mother's since in any way, I have not receive any legal benefits from the established paternity, such as inheritance rights from the father as well as government, medical, and life insurance benefits or any kind of support.

Is it possible to change my surname? What should I do? What are to processes for this? Thank you so much for the reply.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum