Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need some advice


100% 100% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need some advice on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 pm


Arresto Menor
pwede po ba akong makakuha ng CENOMAR ng partners q kahit pangalawang asawa ako...

View user profile

2 Re: need some advice on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:06 pm


Arresto Menor
If you don't mind me asking, for what purpose po gagamitin ang CENOMAR? For acquiring marriage license po ba?

View user profile

3 Re: need some advice on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:52 am


Arresto Menor

View user profile

4 Re: need some advice on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:21 pm


you can try, but if the records show that they are married, a report of marriage, not a cenomar, will be issued

and if you do get married, you can be charged with bigamy

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: need some advice on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:13 pm


Arresto Menor
kung ako po ang kukuha sa report of marriage ng partner q magrerelis po ba sila???

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum