Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BADLY NEED ADVISE on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:35 pm


Arresto Menor
I need legal advise.. May karelasyon po ako at married na po ung guy. Hiwalay na po sila ng ex wife nya 6 years. We had a baby and sa ngayon po eh magkarelasyon pa rin kmi. Tanong ko lang po may habol pa po ba yung ex wife nya kahit ilang taon na silang di nagkikita at magkasama? Balak po kasi namin tumira sa iisang bahay. I hope may magreply sakin salamat po..

View user profile

2 Re: BADLY NEED ADVISE on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:20 pm


you can still be charged with concubinage and ra 9262. whether it will prosper will depend on the evidence presented

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum