Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ABANDONED MY CHILDREN on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:30 pm


Arresto Menor
halos 3 months nang inabandoned ng asawa ko ang aming mga anak na nasa edad (16,14 at 11). sumama sa ibang lalake ang asawa ko.
ano po bang pwede kong mai file na CASE at ano ang kaparusahan?

View user profile

2 Re: ABANDONED MY CHILDREN on Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:24 pm


send a letter to her to establish that she left the house. if you can prove that she is having sex with another man, file a case of adultery

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: ABANDONED MY CHILDREN on Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:09 pm


Arresto Menor
recently, na discover namin at nakakuha kami ng kopya mula sa NSO na kasal ang asawa ko sa iba bago kami nagpakasal. Pero nakapag file na ako ng ANNULMENT bago namin nalaman ito, ang proseso ba Annulment pa rin? at this coming March 20, Gusto kong mag file uli at ito naman ay BIGAMY, makakatulong ba ito para mapasa akin ang Custody ng 3 kong anak?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum