Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

light oral defamation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 light oral defamation on Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:09 pm


Arresto Menor
magandang araw po!!hihinge lng sana ako nang advice kung ano dapat gawin sa kaso na ito!!eto po ang nangyari! it was my neighbor file against me bout this case.. she was pointing that pinapahiya daw ko cya sa maraming tao.. ang totoo kasi may kunting alitan po kami..ako po ang biktima..hinaras po nila ako sa public place imfront of may house..kasama po nang live in partner nya!!inupakan po nila maraming naka kita!!at mag file po ako nang kaso sa kanila at natupad naman they was found eto po ang problema..they filed me against light oral..nagkita kame sa ang sabi nya pinapahiya daw ko cya sa mga kapitbahay cnabi ko raw child abuse daw nya ang anak ko!!kasi pati bata sinaktan nagfile din ako..kaya nag file din cya walang nakita ang mga tag baranngay thats i was uttered them a bad words can affect theire dinimiss nang baranggay..but she was insisting to ask a certification of file action.. and they were giving w/ the recommendation..and it was purstrue to the court!! kasi after they giving, there affidavit it was change there allegation to me..ano po ang dapat kung gawin? ant ngayon decission na lng ang hinihintay!!it is possible ba that i maybe found guilty..kahit di totoo lahat at may recommendation din sa baranggay na nagpapatunay na wala akong kahit masamang sinsabi sa kanila nang masama.. kasi ako ang biktima dito..she file for a lever for me to widtdraw their case!!advise lng po.salamat!!God bless

View user profile

2 Re: light oral defamation on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:05 am


the bgy never had the power to decide whether anyone is guilty. they can only try to get the parties to settle the case amicably. she had the right to ask for the certificate to file action by the mere fact that no settlement was reached.

i hope you were able to submit all the evidence that you could. there is nothing else you can do now but to wait for the resolution of the prosecutor.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum