Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preventive Suspension

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Preventive Suspension on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:45 pm

bettylafea

Arresto Menor
Hi,

I just would like to ask your opinion if pwede ba akong mag reklamo sa DOLE to my employer for putting me into preventive suspension for the reason that I "disclosed infos" daw to unathorized person. When I asked my immediate what particular situation I committed the said offense she cant answer me. What are written in the letter/notice were all false. They stated there that I opened emails from other employee, I opened payslips from other employee, I announced the releasing of date daw prior to their announcement things like that. I honestly didint do any harm to the company nor to any employee inside the company. Yung style kasi nila ngayun lahat ng medyo matagal na sa office tinatanggal nila isa-isa ang sa akin lang if they didnt like my service already then they shud have terminated me hindi ung they will charge me for anything i didnt do naman. This company is a regular visitor of DOLE already, I work as a receptionist/admin asistant, everytime the messenger from DOLE came he would say to me "Its me again Maam" and when he leaves hed say "see you next time"...So, you will really know how the company runs. Another thing, the wife of the CEO regualaryly texted me since ako nga yung medyo matagal na sa office so she knows me already, and this CEO/husband had a negative past like adultery and we know sa office especially ung mga matagal na. My immediate asked me maybe this has something to do with my preventive suspension, i told her na wala akong hinahatid sa asawa regarding sa mga lakad ni CEO sa office those were all work related like magpapahatid cla sa bahay nila ng water or may kailangan xang plumber to fix their cr's un lang but other than that wala na talaga. So yun baka nga un ung rason talaga bat nila ako nilagay to preventive suspension. Kasi before na talaga sinabihan na kami ng CEO kami 3 ng PA's nya na di dapat magsusumbong sa misis nya ano mang lakad nya sa ofc, I understand that, I love my work am the breadwinner of the fanmily so i shud be very careful, pero anong nangyari now. Pinagplanuhan pa rin nila ako na tanggalin. Recently lang abwt 13th mmonth, kasi itong company na to napaka hilig magtago.. date of releasing kelangan talaga itago kasi wala pang funding, kelangan pa mangutang sa bangko, sweldo nga namin d talaga kami naka try na a night before mag credit na hindi on the day itslf sa gabi pa, d pa kayang agahan. So please atty ano po bang kelangan kong gawin nito? Should I go to DOLE and seek help or Ill just wait for their/company to call me back.

thanks
Bettylafea

View user profile

2 Re: Preventive Suspension on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:56 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua
You may try filing illegal suspension

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum