Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need help!! custody and support for 3 months old baby???

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good day po... ask lng po ako help regarding sa custody at support ng baby ko... kakahiwalay lng po namin ng asawa ko...gusto ko po sana humingi ng sustinto sa kanya para sa anak namin...pero ang anak ko po ay nasa magulang ko sa probinsya at ako ay nandito sa manila..ang gusto mangyari ng asawa ko nasa custody niya ang bata para masustintohan niya ang bata...pwede ko po ba hindi ibigay ang baby ko sa kanya at supurtahan niya?? pwede po ba ako mag file ng case sa kanya????

View user profile


Arresto Menor
Please need help

View user profile


yes, you can refuse to give the child to him, but he will have a remedy if he is willing to go to court to get custody if you are not taking care of your child directly.

even without custody, he is required to provide support. send a demand letter and then file a case of economic abuse under ra 9262 against him

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum