Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

alternative venue to file acase

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 alternative venue to file acase on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:23 pm


Arresto Menor
1. May way po ba na mailipat ang venue ng isang kasong bigamia. all parties are now living in southern luzon. sa general santos naman po nagkaron ng second marriage. ano po kaya ang pwedeng gawin para dito maifile sa southern luzon ang kasong bigamia . all evidences are  ready na.

2. as regards naman po sa petition to settle the issue on visitation rights and support of an illegitimate child, pwede po ba na dito i file ng petitioner sa southern luzon kung saan  sya  nagreresides . taga norte po ang respondent kung sakali.  

please lang po.thank you and merry christmas.

View user profile

2 Re: alternative venue to file acase on Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:02 pm


bigamy has to be in gen san. case for support can be where the child is located.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum