Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm a "mistress"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I'm a "mistress" on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Arresto Menor
I've been seeing one of my co-faculty member at a public school where I teach. Although we've been seeing each other for years now, hindi kami, para lang kaming friends with benefits. He got married last March but as early as May, i started receiving sexual invitations again. I was able to refuse until September and we had sex. Last November, na-set up kami ng wife niya (preggy) and I was really intimidated with all the things she called me so napaamin ako but not everything. nakavideo pala ako.

Ang pagkahuli niya samin ay hindi naman sa bed. nagtext kasi siya gamit number nung "lover" ko so pumunta ako.

What can I stil do with this? As much as possible, i dont want to loose my job.
PS. if pagagalitan ako, pls dont, had my fair share already po..Smile thanks in advance
View user profile

View user profile

2 Re: I'm a "mistress" on Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:01 pm

what will the video show you saying? is it clear in the video that you know that you are being recorded?

under wire tapping act, it is unlawful to record someone without their knowledge and consent.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum