Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adultery and child custody

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Adultery and child custody on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:37 am


Arresto Menor
hi, i need an advice po. im a married woman with 2yrs old child, went abroad to work. met someone online, admitted to my husband that i already have a boyfriend and when i came home for vacation this year we live together w/o my husband knowing that were living together. . now his parents want to file a case against me and take full custody of our child. what case they can file against me, adultery? they didnt have any proof of me having sexual intercourse w/ another guy. will i win the case if ever they file it? or how about legal separation w/ the grounds of infidelity? do they have grounds for full custody while case is pending? thanks and more power.

View user profile

2 Re: Adultery and child custody on Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:54 pm


if it can be shown that you are living together, that can be considered an immoral relationship which is harmful to the child. you can lose custody.

adultery can also be filed but just like in any case, evidence is required for the case to prosper.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum