Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support - (Father)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support - (Father) on Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:48 pm

miako

Arresto Menor
good day attorney!

just want to ask assistance about the agreement that my husband have signed. it states in the agreement that "after 6 months, both parties will meet again to discuss the child support." my husband told me that his parents will help him and indeed for the past 2 months they give monetary help but this past months they said that they will not help him anymore for the child support. now, sad part, his salary is now just ranging from 5000 - 6000, how can my husband support my family if 3000pesos will be given as A child support for the other party, it is very unfair. what can i do or should i do as his wife, we have also 2 kids? can my husband file for petition regarding this unfair agreement?

View user profile

2 Re: Child Support - (Father) on Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:47 pm

attyLLL

if he is forced to break the agreement, he should still give an amount regularly.

however, the legal remedy would be to file a petition in court to fix a right amount of support. 3k a month is not very unreasonable though.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Child Support - (Father) on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:48 pm

miako

Arresto Menor
good day attorney, in response to your answer, indeed it is unreasonable but is it also reasonable to give more than half of my husbands salary when in fact he have also legal children and a wife to support and feed. i also did some research and i have read that the support should also be in proportion to the givers capacity. if my husband will give more than half, how can we survived? i dont know what to do, how can i have support for my kids, should i also divorce my husband just to get support? i do not want that, all i want is some advice attorney.

once again thank u for the response and i do hope that similar fathers out there will be enlighten also by the solutions or answers you share.

View user profile

4 Re: Child Support - (Father) on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:40 pm

ladog_04@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor
Hi good day,

Mang hingi lang po sana ako ng advice nag file po kasi ang exwife ko ng ra9262 sakin at nag undergo na ang process sa court almost 8yrs na kmi seperated without any communication without nothing bigla nalang ako na demanda hanggang sa umakyat sa korte at in short nauwi sa temporary dismissal na may agreement kmi na mag bibigay ako ng support para sa naging anak namin na 12k per month. In 5months wala naman problema at binibigay ko naman ang napagkasunduan amount pero mga nakakaraang bwan may mga nadadagdag which is yung sa tuition ng bata hati daw kmi na ongoing na ang classes at yung fieldtrip at iba pa which is wala sa napagkasunduan pero naka lagay sa agreement n supprt sa bata interms of miscellenous sa mga skul sakin wala naman problema sabi ko sa kanila ok lang basta idadagdag ko nalang kada bigay ko sa napag usapang date na every end of d month pero may mga bagay sila na agad agad hinihingi ng wala sa date na napag usapan na twing katapusan ng bwan. Lagi nila ako tinatakpt na pag d ko maibigay e ipapa reopen nila ang case at yun ang iniiwasan ko kasi nag tatrabaho ako at ayaw ko na maabala pa. Lagi panalot nila sakin naka temporary dismissal lang ang case at anytime pde nila ipa open na alam ko na pde kasi nasa knila talaga ang bola. Gusto ko lang sana mang hingi ng advice kung ano po ba ang pde ko gawin sa sitwasyon ko na nag bibigay naman ako sa napag usapan nmin sa harap ng judge pero yung mga hinihingi nila iba e masyado sila demandin na dumDating na sa tome na ako na nagigipit pero pinipilit ko maibigay lahat kung ano lang ang napag usapan pero uung mga dinadagdag nila e mejo hirap talaga ako. Pde po ba ako mag motion sa judge or anything legal action to do... Pa advice naman po ako para malinawan po ako

Salamat...

View user profile

5 Re: Child Support - (Father) on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:48 pm

ladog_04@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor
Attorney.,

Gsto ko lang po sana malaman kung ano po ba ang pde ko gawin kasi nahihirapan na din ako sa sitwasyon na lagi nila panalot sakin ang case na naka teporary dismissal lang ang hiling ko lang naman sa knila na wag sana ako masyado gipitin dahil halos lahat ng sweldo ko asa kanila na wag lang ako masira dahil sa demanda nila at kung kaya ko naman ibigay ang hinihingi nila iba binibigay ko naman pero sinisigurado ko na nasuaunod ko kung ano ang napag agreehan namin sa nagin contract namin. Sa mga nagiging karagdagan lang kami nagkakaproblema at nagkakaroon ng salitaang d maganda hanggang sa huli na ipapanakot na nila sakin na ipapa reopen nila ang case. Ano po ba ang pde nila gawin sakin attorney at ano din po ba ang pde ko gawin in advance para po matigil na sila sa pananakot sakin at para d na din po nila mareopen ang case?

Sana po makatanggap ako ng kasagutan sa inyo

Maraming salamat po..

View user profile

6 Re: Child Support - (Father) on Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:13 pm

attyLLL

miako, as i said, if the parties cannot reach a new agreement, he can file a petition in court to fix the amount.

ladog, just make sure you are abiding with the agreement and you are retaining proof of support

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

7 Re: Child Support - (Father) on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:03 pm

miako

Arresto Menor
good day attorney, re: filing into a court, where should my husband file for reduction of the amount of the support, because as you see, though it is unreasonable but we are on rural areas and not on urban, 3k support is a very large amount to be deducted from 5-6k per month salary. only 2k will left to my husband and that will be his support to me as his wife and to our 2 legitimate child.

the PAO at the province that serve as the mediator is biased since the attorney is only one sided as the talking goes on. as per my husband the attorney even said that "just file it to court so that he will bail for 40k and let the court decide how much support and/or go to jail + pay support."

can we file motion to reduce child support and since the child was raised at the house of my husband and we could say raised by my husbands parents, my parents-in-law are asking if my husband could get the child even one day only every weekends so that they could see the child.

there is no court yet involved and the agreement was on PAO's office only. and if my husband thinks that the attorney on the PAO is biased, could we possibly settle it in other place like for intance in the municipality where the child was raised. the child is now leaving in other municipality.

thank you once again for your continued reply.

View user profile

8 Re: Child Support - (Father) on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:09 pm

menriquez

Arresto Menor
hi, na receive ko po ung annulment ko last november 2007. Base po sa ruling ng paranaque rtc, my daughters will received financial support of 10k each every month starting december 2007. however, di ko pinursue ung ruling na yon kasi po hindi ko alam ang location ng father. ask ko po if pwede ko pa kunin on behalf of my daughters ung financial support na nasa ruling ng rtc. may daughters are now 22 and 20 y/o.

View user profile

9 Re: Child Support - (Father) on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:05 pm

attyLLL

miako, yes you can file it in court where the child resides.

menriquez, yes, it is still possible. talk to your lawyer

View user profile

10 Re: Child Support - (Father) on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:32 am

Mrsnocom

Arresto Menor
Good Day,

gusto ko lango ihingi ng tulong ang kaibigan ko! OFw po ang husband nya at nagkaroon po ito ng another affair at nagkaanak pa po un husband nya sa ibang babae! naghiwalay na po sila at kailangan nya po ang child support ng bata! nagpapadala naman daw po kaya di pa sapat at ngaun ang sabi sa kanya ay babawasan pa ang sustento. pwede po ba sya magfile sa POEA paano po ang procedure. Maraming salamat po

View user profile

11 Re: Child Support - (Father) Today at 10:35 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum