Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Please help

There are government employees who were enticed to avail of the retirement option of the DOH Rationalization plan. There were EO's issued by the former heads/regional directors of DOH CARAGA entitling them with allowances/bonuses every December for the last 6 years which they have received under the Arroyo administration before they availed of the Rationalization Plan.

There are clauses of the rationalization plan, entitling them of some additional cash other than what they are entitled for under the law BUT they were forced to payback the previous bonuses they have received which they ended up with a mere 50,000 each after 30 YEARS OF GOVERNMENT SERVICE because of an EO/Memorandum of Disallowance issued by COA.

Now my question is,

> Is there a possibility or any legal basis that they can challenge the EO from COA? A TRO perhaps?

> Can they go to the DOLE/NLRC for this case or do they have to file it in court?

> Can an EO/Memorandum on the department level can be challenged in court and will they have a fighting chance?

> There were few employees affected so can they file for a TRO as a group or per individual?

I apologize if the querry might be vague but I just want to have an idea of where to go, whom to talk to and what are legal remedies we can avail.

Daghang Salamat.

View user profile


for govt employees, the proper agency is the CSC

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum