Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adultery and deceitfulness

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Adultery and deceitfulness on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:28 am

Mitos Esmabe

Arresto Menor
Good Morning Sir/Ma'am;

I am asking for a legal advice in behalf of my friend whose wife is based in Rome,Italy. According to my friend, his wife just stopped communicating with him after he had granted full custody of their daughter by agreeing and signing the petition for their daughter, while making him believe that he is also petitioned by his wife. What possible case can he file against his wife for deceiving him by having a family of her own in Italy? He has pictures to prove it but other than that he has no idea abt the identity of his wife's new family. He talks to his daughter almost everyday and asks her to help him have even one chance to talk to her mother to settle whatever unfinished business they have with regards to their marriage, but to no avail his daughter is somewhat brainwashed by her mother into helping him. I desperately want to help my friend because he's having a hard time to move on with his life,as if his life is going to waste. He was left here alone with nothing because all the things they've worked for as a couple are with his in-laws and he doesn't know if he still have the right to own those things. He's left with nothing,he cnt find a decent job because of his age, he is so hard up living each day at the moment. He wants to know if he can file a case/s against his wife and if so what are those and what evidences are required. Upon knowing your answer, he will forward it to his wife through his daughter. He wants her to know  that he seeks justice for what his wife has committed against him and will ask her to be the one to file for an annulment of their marriage otherwise he will sue her.
If ever he has a case, what will be the consequences with regards to his daughter now staying with his wife in Italy and will his wife be required to return here and face the case against her? Can he also ask for "Danyos perwisyo" with regards to his wife's adultery?

I am fervently hoping for your immediate response.(Professional Legal Advice)
Thank you so much for your time and more power! Good day and Happy New Year!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum