Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Family lawyer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Family lawyer on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:35 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day. may tanong po ako. Nagkaroon ako ng affair a decade ago and physically separated kami ng asawa ko after 15 years but are civil to each other. Pero di natin masabi ang ihip ng hangin. Homemaker po ako for many years. Ngayon part-time instructor pero hindi sapat yon to pay for all my needs. Sa ngayon verbal agreement kami about financial support. He has been supporting me for over a year now. Yung bahay, kotse ay lahat nakapangalan sa company nila. I used my supplementary credit card to pay for my overhead expensed. Ang anak ko weekdays na sa akin and weekends sa kanya. My question is, I can't go on living on verbal agreement and baka one day pag I decide to put everything in writing baka gamitin nya affair ko in the past so that I don't get support. Please enlightened me po. God bless you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum