Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hapon na salbahi

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 hapon na salbahi on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:44 pm


Arresto Menor
Good afternoon po,
i need advice po,i was married before by a japanese man,
i did not do that process of getting the reqs. all he just said is "you go to this person and you need to talk to him for some matters"eh i wasjust 19 years old that time so parang go lng po ako ng go,so this japanese guy po ang nagprocess nglahat-lahat.akala ko joke lng yung mga sinabi nyng getting married.mabait nmn siya nunguna peru lumalabas talagayung tunay naugali.pwedi po bang makasal kahit wala akung kinuhang cenomar sa NSO?ngayon 3 years na po kaming hiwalay,may anak na rin ako sa iba.gusto ko lang po sanang itanong pwedi po ba akung makasal ulit?nakapaka salbahi kasi nung hapon ayaw ibigay yung divorce papers galing sajapan kasi sabi niya divorce na daw kami may fiancee na rin po ngayon.wala na kaming commu.pwedi ko po bang palitan yung surname ng passport ko sa surname ko po.i really need your advice po kasi.

View user profile

2 Re: hapon na salbahi on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:01 pm


Arresto Menor
please help me po,i badly need your advice po atty.'s.. pleaseee

View user profile

3 Re: hapon na salbahi on Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:18 pm


i don't know how you can get your divorce papers, and a copy of the law on divorce in japan, but that is what you will need to file a petition for recognition of the divorce here in ph. if you marry again, you will be committing bigamy

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum