Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abandon the father's right

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Abandon the father's right on Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:18 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi, me and my partner were not married but we have a son. Things are not doing well. There was a 3rd party involved, and since we are not married he is claiming I have no right to him. I decided to end our relationship and I want to take my son away from him. He has work but he cannot fully support my child for some reason which I don't know. I have a stable job now and I can support my child needs on my own. How can I take away his rights to my child? Please advise.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum