Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of donation; Transfer of deceased Father to child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Can anyone help me how can i get the house title if my father is deceased? is it done by deed of donation? what are the documents need and procedures? thank you very much!


View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum