Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can i sue him of Bigamy?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 can i sue him of Bigamy? on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:56 am


Arresto Menor
I got married on January 1999, we have a SON..I went to Kuwait and on 2004 my husband had another woman...we called it quit but not legally..i got a child from my then bf almost 2 years after my husband and I ended our marriage...on 2011 my estranged husband got married (church wedding) that legal?our marriage is not yet annulled..and today I found out that he changed the family name of our son FROM MY FAMILY NAME TO THE OTHER WOMAN'S FAMILY could he do that? pls pls need some advice...

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum