Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

incorrect citizenship entered in birth certificate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
may problema po ang bc ng anak ko. filipino citizen po ako. kaya lang po ang nailagay ng hospital/clinic sa birthcertificate ng anak ko na citizenship ko ay chinese. ano po ang procedure para ma correct ito?

View user profile

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
File a petition for Correction of entry sa court. You need a lawyer for this, just present your bc as supporting documents.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum