Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

road widening waiver

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 road widening waiver on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:10 pm

krieskydc

Arresto Menor
our provincial govt issued us a waiver form and forced us to sign on the waiver.they sai that they would not issue you a business permit unless you sign on the waiver...the waiver said's the following...

1. i am the the owner of a residential lot located at ___________, covered by original/transfer certificate of title (OCT/TCT) No. _____, of the regof deeds of marikina city;
2. that there is an improvement on my afforesaid-property that, however, is not complaint with the required legal 5-meter setback for provision of road widening;
3. that in my application for a mayor's/business permit to conduct business on my property vis-a-vis in the improvement thereon, I hereby undertake to provide the required setback on my property and to shoulder all cost for the demolition of any structure or portions thereof to be able to comply with the required setback.

im asking why are they forcing us to sign this waiver form forcefully and saying that they would not issue us any business permit if we don't sign this waiver...

as i've read on the RA 917 that you cannot say no to a government project, but would the government pay us in the portion of the property that would be affected on this project? because they are not telling us about it...they are not open to us if they would buy it and how much would they buy it so that we would have an idea on it...

thank you an hoping to hear a reply to you...
god speed

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum