Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pwede ko po bang alisan ng karapatan ang tatay ng mga anak ko?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Wala po ko s pilipinas.hndi po kmi ksal ng tatay ng mga anak ko.sila ay 8taon at 6taon gulang. Nkipaghiwlay po sya sakin pero ayaw nyang umalis ng bahay pero pinaalis ko n po sya gang s llinggo.hnihngan ko sya ng allowance n 10k a month hndi daw po nya kaya un. Kht 8k kaya daw aq bahay sya pra mkinabang din sya s perang bnbgay nya..
Uuwi po aq etong taon n to kya pwede ko po bang alisan sya ng krapatan.? Pano po un kung gusto ko ng dalin dto mga anak ko s europe.? Pano kung d nya po pirmahan ang mga documento n kailangan pirmahan?

View user profile


under ph law, you have the right over the children. but whether you can bring them in to a new country depends on the laws of that country. consult a lawyer there.

you cannot compel him to sign any document especially if it means he will not see his children anymore.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
Thank you

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum