Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change of Surname..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Change of Surname.. on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:07 am


Arresto Menor
Ask ko lang po, if it is possible o kung may paraan na palitan na ang surname ko and use my mother's surname legally?

Although hindi pa po legally separated ang parents ko pero matagal na kasi kami iniwan ng father ko. Converted muslim din po pala ang father ko. Wala na kami support na nakukuha mula sa kanya. May iba na din siya na family na kinakasama.

Salamat po in advance sa mga magbibigay ng suggestions.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum