Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

filing seperate case for my husband and for his mistress

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
good day po atty..ask ko lang po pwede ba ako mag file ng case for my husband mistress. 4yrs npo since iniwan kami ng husband ko.may isa po kming anak.ung husband ko po tuluyan na nkisama s babae nya at nagkaroon na din cla ng anak. balak ko po kasi seperate n case pra s knila.nababasa ko po kc dto ung tungkol sa civil code art.26 un po ang ikakaso ko s babae tpos republic act 9262 po s asawa ko o kya ay concubinage case. pls po atty pwede po b ung ganon..?? galit na galit po tlaga ako sa babae ng asawa ko,gusto ko po sya turuan ng leksyon s gnawa nyang pninira sa pmilya nmin.pwede bang mtanggal s trabaho ung babae.? pulis po asawa ko pti ang mistress nya.

View user profile


you can begin with filing an administrative case against them at napolcom. just be sure you have proof in case they will deny their relationship.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum