Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need legal advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need legal advice on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:14 pm


Arresto Menor
hello po,need ko po help,legal po akong asawa at my anak po kmi 9yo girl,ofw po ang asawa ko at bilang ofw nandun n po yung away plagi at selos,hnggng dumating n po kmi s time n cnbi nya bhala n dw kmi ng anak ko dhil meron n syang ibang pmilya,ngreport po ako sa agency nya at kinausap po sya ng agency about responsibilities nya smin,pro ang cnbi nya lng is yung anak nya lng ang susuportahan nya at 3k pesos kda bwan lng po ibibigay nya,which is kulang po at pano nmn po ako bilang legal nyang asawa eh full time mom po ako s anak nmin,anu po dpat ko gwin?

tnx in advance

View user profile

2 Re: need legal advice on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:40 pm


first, go to owwa. they may try to contact him.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum