Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support Agreemet

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support Agreemet on Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:31 pm

Arresto Menor
Hi! This is my first time here, so I wasn't sure if I am doing it the right way. I've been married since 1993, my husband is a seafarer but we are not living together for almost 8 years now. Yes, he's giving support, that is if he is on board but while on vacation, we get nothing from him, that has always been the case. We have 3 children an 18 year old in college and 11 and 8 in grade school. We don't have any written agreement about anything. My problem is ... he always cut the allotment on his  last month of contract so that leaves us hanging most of the time. Just like now he stopped my allotment without informing me and I have to call the office  to know why I did not get my allotment, they told me it is due to what he requested them to do. So now, we will not get any and throughout his vacation, I do have a job but it will not be enough plus  I know he's just gambling while on vacation in fact that was the reason why we are separated. What action should I take to avoid him taking his last month's salary from us, I understand I can demand  support for the whole year but he will insist, there's no way he can get money while on vacation. Being considerate I let him get away with it, just that, at least we get support the whole time he is working. Thanks, I will appreciate it very much if you can help me with this!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum