Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abusive husband threatening to stop child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
My husband is a violent man. He has hurt me a few times before and when he hurt me again while I was 5 months pregnant with our 2nd child, I decided to file a TPO in our baranggay. We are now separated and although he has provided child support for the past 2 months, he has threatened to stop supporting us again. During our 1 year separation, he refused to provide support for 5 months leaving me to take care of our kids, pay the mortgage and all our other expenses. I was advised by the baranggay lawyer that the only way I can make sure he provides regular support is if I file it in court. For now, I don't have the means to do so since I'm up to my ears in debt and the amount he's providing is not even enough for us. If I am to file a case in court, is there a way for me to get a free legal counsel? I checked the PAO website and I don't think I'll qualify for their free services. Please help.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
You may check legal aid clinics, maybe they can provide free legal service for you. If you are interested, I have left a message on your inbox. Thanks!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum