Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Financial Support

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Financial Support on Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:04 pm

Bajo72

Arresto Menor
Hi,

I have clarification

I just want to inquire if a wife files license revocation in PRC against her husband for immorality and won the case still have right to demand financial support.

Also, if the case filed (RA9262) end up in settlement but PRC already rendered their judgement to revoked the husband license to practice his profession, can he waive to give support?

Appreciate you help

View user profile

2 Re: Financial Support on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:37 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
Bajo72 wrote:
I just want to inquire if a wife files license revocation in PRC against her husband for immorality and won the case still have right to demand financial support.

Yes, Because the obligation to give support is an obligation arising from law and it has nothing to do with the revocation of PRC license.

Bajo72 wrote:
Also, if the case filed (RA9262) end up in settlement but PRC already rendered their judgement to revoked the husband license to practice his profession, can he waive to give support?

Nope. He cannot waived his obligation to give support because as ive mentioned the obligation to give support is an obligation arising from law. Any waiver to that effect is void being contrary to law, moral or public policy. More so in the case of husband and wife, wherein, the law says that BOTH husband and wife must support each other. Such support includes financial support.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum