Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I want to file case for my husband

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I want to file case for my husband on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:31 pm

kai maranga

Arresto Menor
Good morning,

Umuwi po ako now sa phil. mag tatanong po sana ako if mag file po ba ako ng case sa asawa ko at sa kinakasama nya ngayon meron po ba ako laban? and ano po ba ang mga steps ko na kelangan e consider? honestly gusto ko sila ma kulong sobra na po ang inabot ko na sama ng loob at insulto sa ginawa ng asawa ko sakin pati po ang kabit nya na very proud pa mag post in public about sa kanila, never ko po sila kinonfront dahil gusto ko gawin lahat in legal action, hope u can help me, many thanks!

View user profile

2 Re: I want to file case for my husband on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:02 pm


your first requirement is evidence that they have a relationship. you can go to the PAO for assistance.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum