Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please help me

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 please help me on Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:23 pm


Arresto Menor
my husband is working abroad and nagkaroon sya ng affair.. is it possible na materminate ang husband ko if i complain? i also want to ask from him child support although nagpapadala nmn sya pero i want to exercise our right as his dependants, is it possible?

Last edited by mycheaterhusband on Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incomplete)

View user profile

2 Re: please help me on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:11 pm


make sure you are clear about your objectives. if he is terminated how can he provide support?

besides the employer might not really care about their personal lives, but you can try sending therm your complaint.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum