Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

single/married status declaration in documents

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good day. I have been a member before but I forgot my username and password, so I created a new account. I asked about my status before, and I was informed that my marriage is void and null, (since I am under legal age at that time, we have never been together, no marriage license, no parents consent etc.). I received an advice from you that I still have to go through the same process to nullify that marriage.

Can I just ask if it is okay to continue declaring that I am single, visa application for example, (all my documents are in single status) even though I have not filed for an annulment yet? I am still saving money for the process and I dont want to go through the hassle of getting the marriage certificate and explaining this and that.

And about the annulment, is it easier to have it processed on my own or do I still have to look for the guy whom I have not seen for the past 13 years? Can you also refer an atty that will assist me who will charge me with a very affordable price? Very Happy 

All your answers will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

View user profile


send me an email at

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum