Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

affidavit of cohabitation

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 affidavit of cohabitation on Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:41 am

Arresto Menor
kelangan ko po nito para isubmit as requirement sa isang pabahay sa aming lungsod kaso po nung nagpagawa ako sa atty eh di pala ako pwedkasi single daw ako, walang anak and walang ka live in. Eh kasama un sa requirement para sa mga ndi daw married. Eh ang isasama ko naman dun sa pabahay kung sakali eh ung mga magulang ko. Ano po kaya ang pwedeng gawin? May chansa pa kayang maaprubahan iyon kahit walang affidavit of cohabitation?

View user profile

2 Re: affidavit of cohabitation on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:44 pm

perhaps you are not qualified for the pabahay program precisely because you are single

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: affidavit of cohabitation on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:29 am

Arresto Menor
Eh gusto ko po sna kumuha na para sa family ako po ang may trabaho sa kanila. Ano po kayang document ang pwedeng pamalit or instead na affidavit of cohabitation?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum