Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Guardianship on Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:22 am


Arresto Menor
Hi po meron din po ako katanungan.. My husband and I were separated a long time ago. I am now divorced and I live in canada. We have 3 children 15, 13 and 9 years old. When I left the Philippines 2006 I left my kids with my aunt. And it's just recently that my ex went and took them from my aunt. Now my problem is he has no permanent job, he is living with his parents, he has a drinking problem, he smoke. Can my kids choose not to go with him or do I need to file for custody and appoint my aunt as the legal guardian for my kids.. Do I need to file in person or can a lawyer do it from canada.. Please help I really need help bad.. Thank you

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum