Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

separated and would like to have another child thru iu injection

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Im separated for 2years frm my husbnd.

since then wl po xang sustento n bigay s nag iisang anak namin 7y.o.

Wl po aqng blita s whereabouts nya pati po mga hipag at inlaws ko d din po aq kinokontak

Mas madali po b ma grant ang annulment kung mag file aq with these reasons?

Ive read some info s net na 2to4yrs of absence ng asawa may consider a marriage null.tama po b un?

Gusto q npo kc gmitin uli ung maiden name q.and im planning to have a child again using my name.(kc im planning to get pregnant thru artificial insemenation using sperm cell donation from my friend)

How's that po

If manganak po aq can i leave the fathers name blank sa birth cert?

Kung mauna nmn po ung baby ko thru that process of getting pregnant bago ung annulment q mkakasuhan po b ako?

Gusto ko npo kc magkaanak uli kc iisa po ung anak ko and isa pa im not getting any younger po.

ayaw ko naman po pumasok s panibagong relasyon for peace of mind at stress free life.

I need help.
Tnx po in advance.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
Hope to get a reply please dnt ignore me.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum