Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

separated and would like to have another child thru iu injection

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sweetpotato

Arresto Menor
Im separated for 2years frm my husbnd.

since then wl po xang sustento n bigay s nag iisang anak namin 7y.o.

Wl po aqng blita s whereabouts nya pati po mga hipag at inlaws ko d din po aq kinokontak

Mas madali po b ma grant ang annulment kung mag file aq with these reasons?

Ive read some info s net na 2to4yrs of absence ng asawa may consider a marriage null.tama po b un?

Gusto q npo kc gmitin uli ung maiden name q.and im planning to have a child again using my name.(kc im planning to get pregnant thru artificial insemenation using sperm cell donation from my friend)

How's that po

If manganak po aq can i leave the fathers name blank sa birth cert?

Kung mauna nmn po ung baby ko thru that process of getting pregnant bago ung annulment q mkakasuhan po b ako?

Gusto ko npo kc magkaanak uli kc iisa po ung anak ko and isa pa im not getting any younger po.

ayaw ko naman po pumasok s panibagong relasyon for peace of mind at stress free life.

I need help.
Tnx po in advance.

View user profile

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
sweetpotato wrote:Im separated for 2years frm my husbnd.

since then wl po xang sustento n bigay s nag iisang anak namin 7y.o.

Wl po aqng blita s whereabouts nya pati po mga hipag at inlaws ko d din po aq kinokontak

Mas madali po b ma grant ang annulment kung mag file aq with these reasons?

Nope. The grounds for annulment under the family code are exclusive. HInde po kasama dun yung de-facto separation or separation by agreement, likewise, failure to give support is not also a valid ground.

sweetpotato wrote:
Ive read some info s net na 2to4yrs of absence ng asawa may consider a marriage null.tama po b un?

HInde po. Presumption of death lang po yun. It presumed na dead na ang husband mo, in absence of 2 yrs or 4 yrs. BUt it will not automatically annul your marriage.

OR in an absence of 4 yrs where you have a well founded belief that your missing husband was already dead. But there must be a judicial declaration of presumptive death for you to remarry or not to include the name of the father in the birth certificate.(mukhang dito ka mahuhulog, just wait for 4 yrs)

sweetpotato wrote:
Gusto q npo kc gmitin uli ung maiden name q.and im planning to have a child again using my name.(kc im planning to get pregnant thru artificial insemenation using sperm cell donation from my friend)

You can use your maiden name, Provided you must disclose your status if asked.
ALSO, if artificial insemenation, the HUSBAND's signature is MANDATORY before the operation.

sweetpotato wrote:
If manganak po aq can i leave the fathers name blank sa birth cert?

Nope because it is presumed under the eyes of law that the father is still the father of the newly born child.
Likewise, magiging complicated na ang documents mo like, married ka then yung newly born child eh walang name ng father na nakalagay sa birth certificate.

sweetpotato wrote:
Kung mauna nmn po ung baby ko thru that process of getting pregnant bago ung annulment q mkakasuhan po b ako?

Nope walang kaso doon, ang problema lang is when the father will appear. He can easily impugne the status of the child from legitimate to illegitimate.

View user profile

sweetpotato

Arresto Menor
pano po makakakuha ng judicial declaration of presumpted death?

"You can use your maiden name, Provided you must disclose your status if asked." pwede po bng paki explain further?
pano po ididisclose ung status?

salamat po sa time.

View user profile

sweetpotato

Arresto Menor
i think i need lawyer`s service.san b mura ang service fee bukod sa pao?

View user profile

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
1. To get that judicial declaration, you need to file a petition in court for presumptive death. You need a lawyer for this.

2. Doon naman sa maiden name pwede mo sya gamitin in your transactions, provided, kung tanongin ka sa status mo if married or not, you must say so na married ka, including the husband's surname.

3. You really need a lawyer para mas lalong ma explain yung process. I dont know sa place nyo kung saan mura na service. Pero im sure hinde to tatangapin ng PAO.

View user profile

sweetpotato

Arresto Menor
nwala po ung sss id ko .married name npo gamit q dun.
pwd q b ipabgo un using my maiden name pati lahat ng id's ko?
mayhahanapin po bang requirements ung mga gov.agency n un para makapgpalit po ako ng mga id?

View user profile

sweetpotato

Arresto Menor
this year po mag 3yrs.na wla akong balita s husband ko.wla po akong gngawang paraan to locate sya kse ayaw ko n din naman po mgkaron ng conection s kanya.
kahit wala po syang support s anak namin ok lng.
alam ko naman kc d sya capable mgsupport noon pa.

if magfile po aq ng declaration of p.death nya tpos saka ko ituloy ung iui?mas mganda kaya un?

ive read s isang site n pwd po ung iui pag wlang partner at gusto po mgkaanak.
if may maipakita akong declaration of p.d. nya,papayagan npo cguro ako ng doctor?

ayaw ko na po kc pumasok sa relasyon uli.gusto ko lng magka anak tlga uli na wala po maxado gulo.

many tnx....

View user profile

most_hated_me

Arresto Menor
follow up question. this pres. death ba na halimbawa is almost 7 years ng hiwalay ang babae sa asawang lalake. sa medaling salita, maari bang gamitin ito ng babae as ground to dec her marriage void or null? even the husband is very well and alive? pero wla sila communication and the husband don't have any info sa girl kung nasan yung asawang babae. along vizayas yung lalake at yung babae naman ay along manila at tahimik at wlang communication sa asawa dahil gusto nga nya humiwalay. cant affort naman sa annulment kc. any tips and ideas pls..

View user profile

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
sweetpotato wrote:nwala po ung sss id ko .married name npo gamit q dun.
pwd q b ipabgo un using my maiden name pati lahat ng id's ko?
mayhahanapin po bang requirements ung mga gov.agency n un para makapgpalit po ako ng mga id?

In my opinion, wag mo na palitan because that is already part of government records. Mamroblema ka dyan sooner or later specially the burden of proving na yung dating name mo bearing the husband's surname and yung new name mo using your maiden's surname refer to one and of the same person.

sweetpotato wrote:this year po mag 3yrs.na wla akong balita s husband ko.wla po akong gngawang paraan to locate sya kse ayaw ko n din naman po mgkaron ng conection s kanya.
kahit wala po syang support s anak namin ok lng.
alam ko naman kc d sya capable mgsupport noon pa.

if magfile po aq ng declaration of p.death nya tpos saka ko ituloy ung iui?mas mganda kaya un?

ive read s isang site n pwd po ung iui pag wlang partner at gusto po mgkaanak.
if may maipakita akong declaration of p.d. nya,papayagan npo cguro ako ng doctor?

One of the requirements in filing for petition of presumptive death is that: you DILIGENTLY exerted your efforts in locating your husband, wherein his whereabout is unknown and he is absent for 4 yrs. And despite of that hinde mo na sya na locate.

In my opinion, to play it safe, mas maganda maka acquire ka muna ng declaration of P.D. before the intended Artificial insemination. Kasi, one of the indespensable requirement in having that A.I. is the CONSENT of the husband. Thats what the law says, so if hinde mo makuha ang consent ng husband then hinde ka maka proceed sa A.I.

However, its different sa practice, (although im not inclined to this because this is outside the book) you can proceed it with connivance sa doctor and involvment of some pretty cash.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum