Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can i revert back to my maiden name while i'm still married?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I'm already separated but we haven't filed our annulment yet. But can i revert back using my maiden name on my id's? Right now, im using my maiden name on my company id and postal id.

I plan of getting a passport (1st time to apply) using my maiden name and update my sss id and philhealth too to change using my maiden name.

View user profile


Reclusion Temporal
From what i know, unless your marriage is nullified, you are still very much married to him, once you have started using his last name, you cannot just revert badk to your maiden name just because you don't live together anymore....

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum