Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back Pay Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Back Pay Help on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:56 pm

carrotzmoonman

Arresto Menor
Good day Clarisse,

I can't tell you how disappointed I am right now. Given 90 days as processing time for my backpay to be accomplished, everything should have been taken cared off by now. Well that's what I though, at least. I trust your company but it failed to deliver. I tried emailing Teleperformance days ago, as I was told to email after Jan 13th 2014, and gave 'em the information that they needed but never heard a response.

I have been away from your company since September 5th 2012. When you gave me the sad news that my clearance has not been fully processed yet it crushed me. Knowing that it will take ANOTHER 45 days crushed me more. I do not and will not accept this. The paper you gave me, October 19 2013, properly states that the agreed timeframe was 90 days and by non-performance after that period are in delay. In connection with this, may I request a compliance of specific performace as in our contract.

I was given the expectation that everything should be ok, 90 days is a huge block of time just to check my status. I know I am no longer a part of your company but I don't deserve to be treated like this. I demand you take care of this as soon as possible. I am expecting that check this time of the year. I have my needs as well I hope you understand. I know that things like this is done through proper process but I have already given you that enough of a time so you guys can processe what needs to be done. Please respond with an action Clarisse.

- - - End of message - - -
This was the email I sent my former employer last week. I have not heard anything from then since then. I am thinking of filing a complaint against them but I don't know where to start. I was expecting the money to be given to me last week and I was going to use it for our household expenses.

What can I expect from this? Estimated timeframe? The works?

View user profile

2 Re: Back Pay Help on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:59 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua
file for money claim at DOLE.

View user profile

3 Re: Back Pay Help on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:06 pm

karj

Arresto Menor
Hello, I would like to request legal advice for my case involving the reimbursement of SSS maternity benefit and the release of my backpay. I gave birth po to my first child last January 18 2013 while still employed to my company. I had provided the necessary paperwork Jan 8 before my delivery and was given my SSS benefit by my company sometime April 2013. I resigned from the same company Sept 22 2013 after working for more than two years to be a stay-at-home mom. Mid-November, I called up the HR to ask if I'm now able to claim my backpay. I was later informed I am unable to do so because the company had not processed the maternity reimbursement to SSS and was put on hold for about 2 months since I called. Everytime I asked if I could get my backpay, they would just say 'check status' all the time. I could no longer wait and wen to the SSS office here in La Union (my former company is in Taguig). I found that not a single reimbursement was submitted. Infuriated, I called up the HR who finally responded to my call. She said that they had not filed any. After many correspondence of what to do with no action from them such as emailing me the docs I need to sign for them to submit, I travelled to Taguig and spoke personally to the HR, Thursday, last week. That was the time I found that they don't have the records, until I mentioned that I submitted it to the company's online system. She later saw the MAT1 form I submitted to her Jan 8 2013 with my ultrasound report from Makati Med. She then made me sign another MAT1 form with an open date, authorization letter for them to claim my hospital records, and my son's birth certificate. Since then, I kept on asking if the reimbursement had been at least filed and she had not responded to any of my texts. Please do advise if there is any way for me to file a complaint against their failure to submit my SSS reimbursement on time, and if it's still possible knowing that it's been more than a year. I'm not sure if SSS will still honor the reimbursement. Thank you very much for your advice.

View user profile

4 Re: Back Pay Help on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:17 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua
Try inquiring at SSS

View user profile

5 Re: Back Pay Help on Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:54 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua
carrotzmoonman wrote:
Good day Clarisse,

I can't tell you how disappointed I am right now. Given 90 days as processing time for my backpay to be accomplished, everything should have been taken cared off by now. Well that's what I though, at least. I trust your company but it failed to deliver. I tried emailing Teleperformance days ago, as I was told to email after Jan 13th 2014, and gave 'em the information that they needed but never heard a response.

I have been away from your company since September 5th 2012. When you gave me the sad news that my clearance has not been fully processed yet it crushed me. Knowing that it will take ANOTHER 45 days crushed me more. I do not and will not accept this. The paper you gave me, October 19 2013, properly states that the agreed timeframe was 90 days and by non-performance after that period are in delay. In connection with this, may I request a compliance of specific performace as in our contract.

I was given the expectation that everything should be ok, 90 days is a huge block of time just to check my status. I know I am no longer a part of your company but I don't deserve to be treated like this. I demand you take care of this as soon as possible. I am expecting that check this time of the year. I have my needs as well I hope you understand. I know that things like this is done through proper process but I have already given you that enough of a time so you guys can processe what needs to be done. Please respond with an action Clarisse.

- - - End of message - - -
This was the email I sent my former employer last week. I have not heard anything from then since then. I am thinking of filing a complaint against them but I don't know where to start. I was expecting the money to be given to me last week and I was going to use it for our household expenses.

What can I expect from this? Estimated timeframe? The works?

WORST TO HEAR THIS.
You can file money claim at DOLE.
Some companies practice is that they don't care at all if you already resigned. Natiis mo ng 3 months bago ka nag complaint?dapat nung 30 days pa lng nag demand kana.

View user profile

6 Re: Back Pay Help on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:38 am

attyLLL

it is better to file a complaint at sss

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

7 Re: Back Pay Help Today at 5:51 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum