Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 concubinage on Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:14 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi, I am a mother of two and I am married to my husband for 10 years. My husband is keeping a paramour to whom he has a child bearing his last name. Now I want to file a concubinage case against them. His paramour is very open with their relationship. Posting pictures of them in social network as a family and as a couple. Some of their pictures are even showing them sleeping together. My eldest daughter who is now 10 years old even saw their picture and now she is very affected psychologically. What do you think with my plan will it progress? Can I also file R. A. 9262 against my husbands paramour for posting their pictures that causes psychologically effect to my daughter? I am so confused right now. I still don't have legal advisers. Hope you can enlighten me. By the way, both of them are working in the same company.

View user profile

2 Re: concubinage on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:27 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
You have an option to file RA 9262 against your husband on that ground. Or/AND a criminal case of concubinage. And in both cases, include a civil case for support with support pendente lite.

View user profile

3 Re: concubinage on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:57 am


Arresto Menor
good day po!

my tanong po ako kung mag fafile po ba ng concubinage sa isang police officer na my mistress ano po ba ang mangyayari sa police at sa mistress? sino po ba ang my rights na mag file sa police aside po sa wife nya? thank you po!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum