Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My son's birth certificate was registered under my parents name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I had a son out of wedlock and my parents registered him under their name and aside from that his birth year was also changed one year earlier than the original. I'm getting married soon and my fiancée wants to legally adopt my son after. May way po ba na pwede kong palitan ang name Nya and register it to my name? What are the possible options I can do legally to correct my son's BC? Thank you and I appreciate all your replies...God bless!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum