Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my legal wife having sex with other guy..(with picture evidence)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hello po,, pls advice me kung saan ako mag-sasampa nang kaso laban sa wife ko kasi may nakita ako na picture na nag-sex sila nang lalaki nya sa kanyang cellfone.. napagbuhatan ko po siya dahil sa ginawa nya,, maari po bang kasuhan nya ako nang violence against woman..
pls. advice me kung ano tama gawin..thanks

View user profile


Arresto Mayor
pwede ka nyan sampahan ng kaso lalo na babae sya...ganyan nanyari samin sinampahan nya ako kaso. sligth physical injury pero inurong na nya afterwards.

View user profile


yes, she can file a case against you.

you can file adultery at the prosecutor's office, but note that a video does not speak by itself. it needs a witness to authenticate it.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum