Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Voluntary Insolvency?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What's Voluntary Insolvency? on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:22 pm

Arresto Menor

Ideal Pension Plans Corp. sent a notice to its planholders informing them there's a hearing on Ideal Pension's petition for voluntary insolvency on Oct 5.

What can Ideal pre-need planholders do to increase their chances of getting their maturity benefits or getting back their investments?

Thanks a lot. My blog sometimes focus on pre-need as I'm a Berkley/Danvil pre-need planholder, and oftentimes I get questions from other firms' pre-need planholders.

View user profile

2 Re: What's Voluntary Insolvency? on Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:55 pm

note that i'm guessing and making assumptions here because commercial cases can be very complicated. in insolvency proceedings, all creditors are given notice so that they will have the opportunity to participate.

if there are many planholders, i do not know what the court will do to handle all of you. my best advice is for you to go to the court and file some form of entry of appearance so it will be noted by the court that you are claiming from the company.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: What's Voluntary Insolvency? on Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:58 am

Arresto Menor
Thanks po sa reply. More power to your site.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum