Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question on TOR

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Question on TOR on Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:05 pm


Arresto Menor
Graduate po ako ng four year course sa isang school and then I had to enroll to another school to get some education units para makapag exam ng LET. My question is: Does my new school have the right to put all my records in one transcript? Although nakalagay naman dun kung saang school ko nakuha ang mga subjects yet I still don't like it because it has some minor mistakes in it. Thank you in advance sa clarification.

View user profile

2 Re: Question on TOR on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:10 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua
Usually, it is done that way. As for the mistake, send a letter to your registrar to correct it

View user profile

3 Re: Question on TOR on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:42 am


Arresto Menor
Thank you.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum