Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

bigamy case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 bigamy case on Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:36 pm


Arresto Menor
Goodday attotney... please advise me.. pag na file po ba ang bigamy case lalo ang dinidimanda mo nasa abroad. Pagkalabas ng warrant of arrest it is posible po ba ideretso ito sa immigration at inotify ang embassy doon na may warrant of arrest ang akusado.. it is possible for that person to be deported back... pwd po ba lumapit sa mismo embassy ng mismo bansa nasa pilipinas upang mahingan ng tulong para maa deport ang taong akusado

View user profile

2 Re: bigamy case on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:08 am


you can try but don't expect an international manhunt to be conducted.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum