Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property is under our deceased Mother's name with wrong spelling entry

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
good day po, ano po ba ang proper procedure ng transfer of heirship ng lot nmin under my mother's name pero mali nmn po ung spelling s TCT ny ng mismong apelyedo ny and she died almost 30 yrs ago pa po. All i've got is her Death certificate? Please help.tnx

View user profile


inquire at the bir, the Registry of deeds if they will accept a extrajudicial settlement. and if your docs will pass

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum