The seller and i already agreed with the price
My questions are...
1. Should i pay him in full amount the moment we signed up the deed of sale?
Or partial only and wait for the title transfer under my name before i pay him in full?
2. Just in case that i should pay him in full amount after signing the deed of sale
Can i delay the process of transfering the title under my name, i just hold on the certificate of title still under his name and the executed deed of sale?
3. Upon signing the deed of sale should i notarized it immediately or it can wait?
4. What about SPA if i just plan to buy the lot and will not transfer the ownership under my name because i will re sell the lot again?
Thanks in advance.