Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Changing *not married* in a child's BC into married

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi there! Our two sons were born before our marriage,ang nakalagay sa BC nila *not married* ung parents nila.My question now,pano po ba mapalitan un into married na?Pano po ba ung process?Thank you in advance..Smile

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum