Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Condo Developer not issuing all official receipts. Want to stop payment. need advise please.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor
Hi, here is my situation.. I have been paying for 2 years now but the official receipts issued by the developer does not tally with the payments i have been sending. some receipts are missing while some are not the same value (some higher while some are lower).
Now I want to stop the whole thing but Im afraid of losing a big chunk of the payments I have already made. Is there a legal course I can follow to force the developer to give back 100% of the payments made as penalty for their failure to issue correct official receipts?
The reason I want to stop is because I have become frustrated with their accounting.
The contract to sell has already been signed and the unit has already been turned over to me but I really want to stop with the purchase of this unit.. any help will be of great help.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum