Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

malicious mischief and physical injuries

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 malicious mischief and physical injuries on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:43 am

Arresto Menor
gud pm sir,

ask ko lang po sir kasi last week group of police men went to our house and inquiring about me since they could not locate me to our house they talk to my uncle and told him that my car has been involved in beating up a cab driver thus, they want me appear or call the station.

when i called the station they told me that my car was involved in said case. then they are kept on telling me to settle it with the driver, pero di ko naman alam yun.

they told me that the cab driver complained to one of the radio station and that radio station was following up the complaint and actions..further they told me that they will file this complaint to the court.

inquire ko lang kung pwede po ba akong mag kakaso kahit hindi pa nila ako na imbestigahan?

ano po ba ang dapat kung gawin..

tnx more power

View user profile

2 Re: malicious mischief and physical injuries on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:24 am

your input is not necessary in filing a case against you. i recommend you reach out now to the driver and find a way to settle the matter. if not, you should be preparing your defense for the preliminary investigation once it begins.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum