Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 WHAT WILL I DO? HELP on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:29 am

Arresto Menor
John was bumped by a minivan owned by Rogelio Aguinaldo University ( RAU ) The minivan was driven by Rey, a student assistant whose assignment was to clean the school passageway in daily one hour before and one hour after regular class in exhange for free tuition. Rey was able to drive the school vehicle after persuading the regular driver, Eric, to turn over the wheel to him ( Rey). John suffered serious physical injuries. The accident happened at night when only one headlight of the vehicle was functioning and rey only had a student's permit. As a consequence , rey was convicted criminal case. Thereafter John sued for damages against rey and RAU Will the action for damages against rey and RAU prosper? Is the exercise of due diligence in this situation and supervision of rey and eric a material issue to be resolved in this case? How you defend Rey in applying law principles in quasi delict?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum